The SHAPES second Dialogue Workshop will be held on October 29th and will be the occasion to discuss together about integrated care!
Please access the agenda through the following link: https://shapes2020.eu/workshops/workshop-2/
Registrations are open until October 26th, via this link: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/2_SHAPES_Dialogue_Workshop_October2020_eng
The Workshop will unveil the project’s preliminary findings and in particular will:
- Highlight a Co-creation of think tank where to discuss European Integrated Care.
- Present an overview of EU systems and governance for health and care delivery.
- Present legal aspects of integrated care facing COVID-19
- Present first concepts of the SHAPES architecture and user requirements
- Discuss the user perspective and the stakeholder mindset on integrated care
- Discuss first ideas about scaling up SHAPES integrated care
These topics are also part of the project campaign on social media (#SHAPESdialogue) to engage with stakeholders on the topic and sustain a pre-workshop debate!